Bridging Loans


We currently provide access to bridging loans for developers, property companies, first time buyers and investors. Most clients need the funds to cover costs during transactions, for home improvements, business deals, discounted property, to finish a project, auctions, refurbishments, etc.
Bridging loans are a useful tool in these economic times are very much here to stay as banks restrict financing the only option is a short term bridging loan.
Costs involved are :
Valuation fee £300-500 depending on the property
Legal costs £400-600
Arrangement fee is 2% of the loan amount and 1% monthly of the amount borrowed. Typical loans are between 1 day to 12 months.

Case study

John Smith borrows 100k over 1 week to cover a property transaction. He is charged 2% arrangement fee and has to pay 1% of the sum borrowed into monthly payments of £1000 until repaid. He also has to pay for legal costs, lets say for example £500, 1 week of the monthly payment only £250 and a valuation fee £300 .
John Smith's total initial outlay will be £3050. To apply please fill in a factfile form on the loans page or contact us.


Ray Investments UK Ltd is the principal lender however we are always keen to form partnerships. Introductions welcome.

 

Mortgages

 

Ray Investments UK have a range of very competitive mortgages that may suit you and your circumstances whether you’re buying your first home, refinancing or buying a property to rent.

Mortgages for residential and commercial properties in the UK or abroad. First time buyer deals with legal fees and valuations included.

Fixed rate, discounted or variable deals, good or bad credit at fantastic rates. We also have a wide range of buy to let mortgages for those who wish to become or are landlords.

Overseas mortgages for those who wish to acquire holiday homes or investments.  

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.

 

Residential & Commercial Investments For Sale

 

We can offer a wide range of investments, offering one to one advice and dealing with every aspect from the first viewing to moving in. We also provide an after sales service, interior designers, builders and all other tradesmen whatever the requirement.

Cash buyers, investors, introducers, first time buyers or landlords all welcome. Fantastic deals in the UK and abroad with excellent returns.

Flats

Houses

Blocks

Portfolios

Reposssessions

Student pods

Discounted deals up to 40%

Retail Units/Clubs

Offices

Hotels UK and abroad


 

Sales/Letting

If your a property owner looking to sell give us a call immediately as we have a vast database of first time buyers and investors ready. We have extensive experience in all fields of the property industry and can offer you a wide range of services.

We also have other options

60-40 deals

This is where we buy 60% of the property at the full market value from the client who retains the other 40%. We then acquire the property and agree to sell it at an agreed time say five years with the client then receiving his or her 40% plus 40% of the increased value.

Quick/Distressed Sales

We can purchase property up to 80% of its value with quick completions and cash buys in certain circumstances.

Rentals

We have a large waiting list of fully referenced professional tenants, management available upon request.

Leasing options also available, the client/landlords property is leased for a period of five years with full management at a rate of 0% and a guaranteed rent paid every month. 


All tenants are fully referenced and all potentially buyers are credit worthy or cash buyers.

 

Property/Business finding service


We can offer all our clients a comprehensive service of finding properties or businesses. All that is required from you is to inform us of your needs and we will do the rest, some clients who are too busy on a day to day basis require us to choose the property of their behalf after viewing pictures and emails, some prefer a more hands on approach where we set up the appointments and match the requirements.


 

Mortgage Difficulties/Repossessions Stopped

If you are in mortgage difficulties or want require your mortgage to be taken over or pay off any arrears  and/or about to repossessed whatever stage, we can be of assistance . Please call or send an email to inform us of your situation.

In these situations swift action is necessary, so please have all property and finance details available.  

 

Refurbishments/Buildings and Maintenance

 

We can carry out small or large scale refurbishment/building projects.

General multi trade builders
Plumbers
Electricians
Carpenters
Roofers
Handyperson for hire
Labourers

Covering every area of London and within the M25, free quotations